The following blackjack tips will give you an idea what you need to be a winner. When used with our blackjack strategy they are highly effective. You should be aware that most players only use a strategy card and follow it blindly. They cannot expect long term profits like this; one must learn every aspect of blackjack before they are able to bend the house edge in their favor.
Card counting is essential if you are looking to play blackjack for a living, however if you just want to have fun playing cards the following tips will help you play better without hours of study. These tips are simple, straightforward and simply all you need to know to become a better blackjack player.
|Play Free Blackjack!Play baccarat with no registration, no download and no B.S. Just click on the image and start playing or click here for more free games
- Before joining any online blackjack game, make sure you know the rules before depositing any money. Never bet more than you can afford and as always be sure not to drink and gamble - not even during an online game. Drinking will distract you from focusing properly on the actual strategy of the game and in turn you could risk losing a lot of money.
- Find a table whose minimum is no more than 5% of you total betting money. When picking a table, consider rule variations that help the player like the option of doubling down on any two cards, or the dealer having to stand on soft 17. Even if you don't completely understand all them, these rule variations can work to your advantage.
- Play with Favorable House Rules - The house rules dictate how much money you can expect to win in the long run. You therefore need to look for favorable house rules to give you an extra edge.
- Learn the Basic Strategy - Statistically, there is one perfect action a player can make, for each of the hands he is dealt, against each up card the dealer holds. This is known as the Basic strategy, and all winning blackjack strategies are based on it. We have an excellent strategy card to make it easier for you.
- Manage Your Money Correctly - All blackjack players will have losing periods and bad runs and so need to manage their bankroll. A money management rule that is effective is to bet with 1% of your bankroll. For example, if you have a bankroll of $2000, your betting size is 1%, or $20. If you are playing with a 1.5% advantage over the house, (with a card counting strategy), the chances of losing your entire bankroll are only 5%. It's a mathematical certainty that you will hit a losing run, so you need to be able to ride out those periods.
- Learn to Count Cards Using a Specific System - Most people who play blackjack do not go beyond basic strategy. However, for the serious player, it has been proven mathematically that by counting cards, you can actually get and maintain a positive advantage over the casino. You can then keep a running count of, and work out the probability of, the undealt cards to come out of the deck. There are lots of different counting systems and you need to pick one that's right for you. However, even a simple system will give you an edge over the casino.
- Estimate the True Count - Once you know the running count, you are then able to calculate the true count. The true count is the running count divided by the number of decks of undealt cards. The true count gives a better indication of how favorable the remaining cards are than does the running count, and only needs to be calculated when you want to perform an action i.e. betting.
- Learn to Adjust Your Bet Size Based on the True Count - As the true count goes up, so should the bet size. As the true count goes down, the bet size should be decreased. You will lose more hands then you will win, so in order to make money longer term, you need to up your bet size when the odds are favorable. This tip is the key to winning big in blackjack.
- State of Mind - If you are seriously playing for money makes sure that you are mentally alert and are concentrating fully. Don't play when you have had a row with the wife, or have been drinking! You need to be sharp and focused.
- Discipline - The final blackjack tip for greater profits is obvious: If you have a plan, you need discipline to implement it unemotionally, and stick with it even in losing periods