Play Free Roulette!
Play roulette with no registration, no download and no B.S. Just click on the image and start playing or click here for more free games
Playing Roulette can be very exiting when you are winning, however most of the times people are losing because of the house edge. You can reduce to house edge by avoiding bad bets, playing at the right table and knowing the odds. The roulette tips list on is big but the first tip I should give you is to never buy a roulette system before doing some research. There are many people trying to sell you systems that do not work. If they cost less then $200 they are usually not very good and if they cost more they are not always worth the money, so being careful is the message here! Do your research, go to forums or even ask me… send me an email before you buy a system again and I’ll check it out for you.
Roulette is a hard game to win at because it has some of the worst odds of all casino games but there are some things you can do to reduce the house edge. Use the following roulette tips as a supplement to a good roulette strategy.
- Always choose the European wheel over the American Wheel as this wheel will give you a 2.63% edge over the house.
- Find a table with limits you’re comfortable with. Each roulette table should have its minimum and maximum bets clearly posted.
- If you have noticed that one number is being spun more often than the others out of around 100 spins then you may have what is called a biased wheel. This is one of the only true advantages a player has against the casino. This is for playing at live casinos
- Never play the five number bet, 0-00-1-2-3. This bet has the worst odds on the roulette table.
- If you are going to play even money bets, then stick with one or the other and not switch back and forth.
- When playing even money bets, go with odd or even versus the red and black even money bets.
- Depending on the online casino, column bets are often the best roulette bet for the online games. Choose a column and hang in there with it.
- Because of the luck/chance nature of roulette, players should always bear in mind that with games such as these the number one priority should be to have fun, whilst making a profit.
- You can place as many bets as you like on a single spin of the wheel up to the table maximum.
- Some casinos use a rule called en prison. When a zero or double zero hits, the player loses half the bet, or can let the bet remain in play, with the results to be determined on the next spin. This rule only applies to even money bets.
- With the 38-number American wheel, the house has a big 5.26 percent edge. (Whenever 0 or 00 are hit, all bets lose.)
- With the 37-number European wheel, the house advantage is 2.7 percent. In other words, on every $100 bet the house makes $2.70. With the en prison rule, this edge drops to just 1.35 percent.
- If you use a betting system try to win more money in fewer spins.
- A roulette wheel has no memory so every single spin is independent of spins that occurred in the past. Knowing this makes betting systems let effective instantly.
- Do not think you can beat the house edge at roulette, it’s simply to big. If you win in the short term, cash out because if you keep playing the house edge will slowly but surely defeat you.
- Increase your bets when your winning and not when your losing.